Saturday, March 21, 2009

TWITTER UPDATES TO dandbradio about BRACKETS

KaraKennedyWhy did I have to say anything about my bracket? I jinxed it. Look at what happened to FSU. Or did their President jinx them?


lazludThe losses by West Virginia and Stephen F Austin killed my 6-year-old daughter's bracket


jarspikeGlad I chose Siena, so much for the "amazing" ACC teams and how good they are


rlfordWhy is CBS referring to the BCS during the NCAA basketball tourney?

(*Dunaway Note: I totally agree, BCS is strictly a football reference)


palladinotNot a bad night for my bracket. Siena, Cleve St, Mich St win, FSU loses. Final Four still alive. #madness


msudawgdang. i knew I should have taken cleveland state and wisconsin.


vulcansmuse#NCAA bracket count: 23/32 no thanks to Wake, OSU, WVU, BC, Tennessee, VCU, FSU, Clemson, & Miss State. FSU/VCU/BC ruined my Sweet 16.


WolfeReportsMy bracket is teh suxxors. Many thanks, Wake. Demon Deacons? More like Demon Douchebags. Argh.

(*Dunaway Note: Preach it brother, I had them in Final 4)


btaylor1978lost a Final Four team in the first round, but that's OK! Go CSU!


iRDR"Frontdesk (of hotel)"..."Um, yeah, this Wake Forest and we're gonna need an EARLY checkout" LOL, Wow


Thanks folks! If you are not signed up on TWITTER yet, go to Twitter.com and stay informed and intheknow...don’t forget to “follow” dandbradio


No comments: