Friday, April 18, 2008

R.I.P. Danny Federici




I don't know about you guys, but I have always been amazed not only by Bruce Springsteen and the E-Street Band. One of the unique qualities of the band was the keyboards and that came from Danny Federici. He died this week after a long battle with cancer, meaning we'll never see the band together and complete again.

VHI Classic Concerts (Charter Cable 306) has been playing concerts all night. I've heard Greetings from Asbury Park, but I got to see it tonight. The Born to Run tour is on right now as I write.


Man the lyrics from Springsteen are breathtaking. Pure Americana.


I know every generation says we are not making them like this anymore, but really... is anyone writing and putting music together like these guys anymore? Is it just my age, or did we just loose a big piece to a classic?




-Dunaway Out

No comments: